Ray of Light Holistic Health, Inc. remains open in accordance with Gov. Holcomb's Back on Track Indiana plan! We are so excited to see all of you and help spread joy, peace, and relaxation.
We will continue to update this page and our Facebook as quickly as we learn new information. THANK YOU for your patience!!
The Following Guidelines are in place to ensure and support everyone's health and wellbeing.
- Complete your COVID 19 liability release form on your Vagaro account online or you will need extra time to complete it at the clinic.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the entrance.
- Temperatures may be taken if you have other symptoms or are reporting exposure.
- Please wear a face mask in the common areas. If you are fully vaccinated, the guidelines from the CDC have been updated.
- If you have had a fever in the 48 hours prior to your appointment, please reschedule. We are waiving our late cancellation fees at this time in regards to Covid-19
- You are encouraged to place a payment method on file with us for a no contact check out procedure.
What we are doing on our end to keep you safe are the following:
- Each room will be sanitized between clients.
- Each room will have hand sanitizer.
- Used linens will be taken directly to the laundry room for containment.
- Bottled water will be offered but no more glasses of water.
- Table pads have been removed from the treatment tables and are available upon request but supplies are limited.
- Staff members will wear masks as required or requested. Many of our staff members are fully vaccinated and as guidelines change, we will change with them. We are anxious to see each other's faces once again!
- Curbside pickup is still available for products either from our online store. Or by calling the office at 574-264-2600.